We invite you to enjoy peaceful horse and pony riding amongst the small hills and olive groves as well as the beautiful beaches of Plakias, in the south coast of Crete for unforgettable riding holidays!!
The stables are located in Damnoni, Plakias in an six-hectare area, just 30 Km (25 min driving time) away from the city of Rethimnon, Crete.
All the riding tours on the beaches of Plakias, the olive groves, or the surrounding mountains are amazing and very picturesque. The scenery with it's beautiful flora and fauna is very enjoyable to take at an easy pace, but also suitable for active riding.
Our guests can select one or more of the following riding tours:
- DAMNONI-AMOUDI BEACH RIDE:This ride takes our guests over an amazing path near the sea including the amazing sandy beaches of Damnoni and Amoudi.
- PLAKIAS BEACH RIDE:On this ride our guests enjoy the horse riding through the beautiful countryside of Plakias, with the olive and orange groves, over several hills and the sandy beach of Plakias.
- PANORAMA RIDE: This ride takes our guests into the mountains arround Plakias, following the meandering "Avlaka". Avlakas is a waterchannel which provides all the fields of the area with water starting from the springs of the "Kourtaliotis" River in the mountains.
- EAST MOUNTAIN RIDE: This ride also follows the "Avlaka", but this time in the other direction. We go over hills and through valleys rich with Crete's flora and fauna.
- Stables also have a min-izoo with a great variety of wild and domestic animals, like turtles, ducks, chicken, rabbits, goats and sheep, deer, peacocks, donkeys and mini Shetlanders. We also have a few kri-kri's, the Cretan wild goats!!
- Contact Us for more information and offers